The electronic file in a chancellery and legal department – vision or reality?
Do you still use paper files?
The amount of documents in a chancellery is constantly increasing. Documents and information reach the chancellery in different ways, e.g. paper, e-mail, etc. that can cause media breaks.
Meanwhile, there are significantly better solutions than printing and filing processes. On the market, the offer for electronic file management in chancelleries is increasing.
Without a comfortable and efficient document management system (DMS) many chancelleries would be in a difficult situation. Because the main part of communication today already takes place by e-mail or on electronic ways.
Printing and filing documents or e-mails is very time-consuming and expensive. Not to mention the long search times required to find relevant information in the client file. Get everything at a glance with the electronic file, no matter where you are, whether in the office, in court or at the client.
loboecm – the ideal solution for law firms or legal departments
More than 30 law firms between 40 and 1500 employees currently rely on the loboecm law firm solution, of course with connection to the respective law firm software, as for example DATEV. Whether auditing, tax consulting, legal or management consulting, all special fields can be displayed. A big advantage is the cooperation of the departments within the multidisciplinary law firm.
The particular files and/or tasks of the respective clients are automatically provided in loboecm without the need for manual generating. The file generation is fully automatic, because files, tasks and master data are synchronized.
loboecm is fully scalable and has various standard functions and extensibilities, such as..:
- Connector to law firm software and master data comparison
- Automatic creation of tasks and case files
- Task concept and workflow with personal and group mail baskets for electronic inboxes
- Outlook Integration Advanced for fast and convenient mail storage
- Mobile file with DeskTopSync
- Knowledge management with lobosearch
- Automatic notification recognition
- Deadline and notice processing
- Interface to beA
Mobility within the law firm
As mobility plays an increasingly important role, rights-based access to files from outside the law firm offers undreamed-of possibilities. Consultants always have the latest information on the particular task and client.
The electronic file can also be stored locally on mobile devices if there is no connection to the office. Back from the appointment, edited documents and files easily and comfortably are automatically synchronized and completed in the file.
loboecm interface to software for law firms
Interfaces to various leading software for law firms already exist or can easily be developed.
Interfaces to DATEV are available in all modules of the own organization (comfort and classic), the controlling of a law firm is also fully integrated. The DATEV Rechtsanwalt pro interface makes the daily handling of files in the legal area easy.
Knowledge Management with lobosearch – Enterprise Information Management
The “intelligent” search options within the electronically stored documents open up the entire knowledge of the law firm and thus enables efficient knowledge management within all document contents.
lobosearch is the Enterprise Information Management solution for the law firm-wide information search, information logistics and text mining. The automatic contract analysis with Content Analytics & Artificial Intelligence is a further component of the solution.
- Noer LLP, München
- PSP Peters Schönberger GmbH Rechtsanwälte, München
- Rath, Anders, Dr. Wanner & Partner, München – Bad Wörishofen – Gera – Berlin
- PLUTA Rechtsanwalts GmbH, bundesweit 31 Standorte
- Auer Witte Thiel Rechtsanwälte, München
- Rechtsanwalt Vogel GmbH, Stuttgart
- HLB Dr. Stückmann und Partner, Bielefeld
- Clauß Paal & Partner mbB Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, Münster
- Pape & Co. GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft, München
- Dienst & Partner GmbH & Co. KG, Koblenz