DM Dokumenten Management GmbH
Come on board and support us!
DM Dokumenten Management GmbH is an owner-managed, internationally active group of companies and manufacturer with its own product and solution development for business applications based on Microsoft SharePoint, document and enterprise content management.
The lobo Group (headquarters in Puchheim; subsidiary in Serbia; subsidiary in South Africa) has extensive knowledge of document, enterprise content and information management. With various solutions, we provide a broad basis for many applications and can react in an optimized and tailored manner to the needs of a wide range of business processes.
For the next possible time we are looking for a
UX Designer .NET, Blazor (m/f/d) in full-, part-time ore freelance position
You will work in our headquarters in Puchheim near Munich either part-time or full-time. You will be part of our pilot team and get to fully focus on the new development of our ingenious product on the front line together with our dedicated colleagues.
- Actively participate in our pilot team to redesign and develop new products
- Creation of solution concepts and assumption of demanding implementation tasks with a high level of quality
- You will work independently and on your own responsibility on demanding software development using the latest Microsoft development tools
- You design and implement reactive UI’s that are intuitively usable by end users
- Several years of professional experience in the UX area
- The right feeling for functional and user-centered design and its technical feasibility
- High quality standards for yourself and others
- Sound knowledge of common UI design guidelines (especially material design)
- Sound knowledge of designing single page web applications with responsive UIs based on Blazor (alternatively with Angular, Vue, or React)
- Experience in programming with C# in .NET 6 with ASP.NET Core
- Sound knowledge of HTML with CSS (SCSS, …)
- Good English skills, written and spoken, German is not necessary
- A quick grasp, solution and customer orientation and independent work in agile teams round out your profile
A plus, not a must:
- Studies in the field of user experience design, human computer interaction or comparable training
- Several years of experience in user experience/interface/interaction design and prototyping with industry-standard tools
- Experience in mobile app development (iOS and Android)
- We offer you a cooperative partnership in a unique group of companies that has been established on the international market for many years and is growing strongly
- Independent work and plenty of room for your own ideas
- Quick transfer of responsibility
- Trust-based working hours – flexible working hours with overtime compensation
- Ideal environment for those returning to work after parental leave thanks to individual working time models (part/full time or mobile working by arrangement) for creation of your optimal work-life-balance
- Pet-friendly company (we look forward to welcoming your four-legged friend!)
- Attractive salary package (incl. company AV) a strong feedback culture and individual further development
- Our ingenious product, which is user-friendly, future-oriented and appealing, and which you can use yourself
- A workplace that is only a 7-minute bus ride or 20-minute walk from the nearest S-Bahn station
Have we piqued your interest! Then it’s your turn!
Our managing director Jens Hobbie is looking forward to receive your complete application documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae/CV
- Certiefies and
- Earliest start date and salary expectations
at email@example.com and will be happy to answer any questions you may have in advance at +49 89 800613-22.
Please understand that, for organizational reasons, we are unfortunately unable to return paper applications and therefore request that applications be sent by e-mail.
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org